a-Naphthylacetic acid (NAA) / Plant Growth Regulators
Chemical name: A-Naphthylacetic acid (NAA), 2-(1-naphthyl)acetic
Appearance: White crystal
Melting Point: 130~134 celsius
Loss On Drying: 0.5%
Residue after Ignition: 0.1%max
NAA is widely used in the agricultural, forestry, vegetables,
flowers, fruit trees and other fields to stimulate root formation
in cuttings improve setting in fruit, and prevent pre-harvest drop.
Toxicology: Acute oral LD50 for rat 1000-5900mg/kg. Acute
percutaneous LD50 for rabbit >500mg/kg. Moderately irritating to
rabbit skin, and strongly irritating to rabbit eyes under prolonged
exposure. Acute inhalation for rabbit LC50 (1hr)>2000ppm.
Fish LC50 (96hr): Rainbow trout 57 mg a. I. /l; Bluegill 82 mg a.
I. /l; Carp(48hs) 590mg/l; Water flea (48hs) 360mg/L. Non-toxic to
bees at recommended dosage.
Application: Plant growth regulator with auxin like activity. It
can be absorbed via root, stem or leaf. It is widely used in
agriculture, forestry, vegetable, flower, fruit etc. It can induce
formation of adventitious root, improve cutting culture, promote
fruit set, and prevent prematuration of fruit.
We are final, direct manufacturer located in a small town of
Jiangsu province, so our price is very reasonable and favorable.
Our other main products including the series of NAA, 3-Indole
Acetic Acid(IAA), 3-Indole Propionic Acid, 3-Indole Butyric Acid,
3-Indoleacetonitrile and Purine series plant regulator.